Sunday 6 May 2018

My Take on the Stationary Box - AVSC

Hi all,
Well it is NSD all month long over at Aunty Vera's land HERE
So go over and join in all the Creative Team Challenges..
 
So far I have completed 2 challenges only 2 to go ah.. I have loved doing these and know I will love the next 2 as well..
 
My First challenge was Tina's which is Stationary Box. This was fun to do..
 
 
I used the Butterfly Garden papers from Pink Paislee. Love Love this paper set..


 
The Stationary box opened to revel an address book, stamp envelope, cards, tags, gift cards.. 

 
 
Love that Tim Holtz jute string..

 
Simple Cards..




 
I hope you like this as much as I enjoyed making it.
 
I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx
 


1 comment:

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x