Wednesday 1 May 2019

May Paper Clips

Hi all,
For the Month of May I decided to go out side of the box and create different kind of paperclips for the two themes.. You can join in all the fun over on the Paper Clip Art FaceBook page Here  

Theme one was Paperclip on a Paperclip.. I love these heart paperclips that I picked up in our local cheap shop..




I will add details on these when I get back to the studio..

Theme Two: May: Accept Self -- what do you like about yourself?

For me it was that I am Open Minded..

That Coming out of my head is suppose to be my brain. I can craft but I cannot draw for the life of me lol..





I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x