Wednesday 23 October 2019

Stacked Archway Folder - AVSC

Hi all,
Are we excited yet with Halloween?  I love Halloween, which I am sure you know by now lol..
This paper is so cute that I had received from Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft, that I decided to use up my scraps and make a little folder..

I die cut the largest three dies from -tim-holtz-thinlits-die-set-stacked-archway with black cardstock and then cut two mats of each from patterned paper the next size down.. I inked around the die cuts with orange ink.


I made two hinges with scrap paper and attached them as shown.


I adhered the mats on to the black archways both sides.


Using the paper and scraps of other dies cuts I had left over from other projects I adhered to both sides, Some ribbon to make it look pretty. 


Some glitter and dimensional magic finishes off this little folder..


Because of the hinges you can fold this both ways.. 




Folder opened both sides...




I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the group to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout June..
  https://www.facebook.com/groups/AuntyVeraScrapandCraft/ HERE
.............................................................
My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x