Friday 18 June 2021

Friendship Paper Clip Art - CC

 Hi all, 

My turn on the blog today and I have to be honest I just loved this project. In fact I love everything about it lol. It is a paperclip Art piece I made for a group I am in. The theme is Friendship and what better way to show that than these gorgeous papers.

BLOOMING FRIENDSHIP

The paperclip is 3 inches x 2 1/2 inches. 


I used some scrap paper for the background which I stitched around twice. Rolled roses are so easy to do and I really loved how they turned out with this paper collection.. 


I added a tab with some scrap paper to the clip so it is easy to pull out if I need it.



 I hope I have inspired you

to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx

  https://couturecreations.com.au/
My Blog: http://funtobehadhere.blogspot.com/

For Stockists click the link below:


Blooming Friendship Paper Collection - CO728099

Blooming Friendship Ephemera Set - CO728107

Stamp Cleaner - CO728094

Acrylic Block Set - CO727749

Adhesive 3D Foam Tape - CO723899

Magnetic Platform - CO725716

Glass Mat Art Shed Angel - CO727860

Precision Tweezers - CO727162

Adhesive 3D foam Dots - CO723780


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x