Thursday 30 June 2022

Go Wild & Free Layout CC

Hi all,

I decided to create a layout with these gorgeous flowers from Couture Creations.

Using Alcohol Inks from their huge range I dabbed ink and created a circle on the page. I then did some second generation stamping on the page using assorted stamps from the two flower stamp and die set. 

I made the purplish background mat for the photos using alcohol inks and it was pretty as.

I love the Clear Casting Resin from Couture Creations so I made a border with one of my moulds and simply dropped some purple and gold alcohol inks on it to spread it around. Pretty!

Finally I stamped the flowers and using the stencils with the set I coloured them in with the alcohol ink markers. I then die cut these. Stamping the sentiment Go Wild and Free that came with the set, I cut each word separate and placed that on the side. 

Now it was just a matter of putting it all together..  






  I hope I have inspired you

to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx

For Stockists click the link below:

Materials: 

CO728475 Stamp and Colour Outline Pad Black 

CO727342 Blending Tips

CO726325 Quick Dry Adhesive

CO728515 Turbo Tacky Glue

CO728749 Garden Frame Cutting Die Set

CO728723 Box Leaf Wax Flowers Stamp, Stencil & Die Set

CO728725 Wild Water Peppers Stamp, Stencil & Die Set

COAP142 Alcohol Ink Markers - 

CO728094 Stamp Cleaner 

CO727859 Alcohol Ink Blower

CO727749 Acrylic Block Set

CO725716 Magnetic Platform 

CO727860 Glass Mat Art Shed Angel 

CO727162 Precision Tweezers 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x