Wednesday 20 July 2022

Brush Holders - CC

 Hi all,

I have created something like this before but I loved it so much that I made two more using these wonderful stamps and alcohol inks to hold my brushes. I love these and still plan on creating more. It just means I have to eat more chips lol..

I created several sheets of coloured papers using the gorgeous alcohol inks, waited for them to dry then stamped the images three times. I dried it using a heat gun.

 Using the twin tip alcohol inks i coloured the flowers roughly. (to my annoyance the black ink smudged). Again I heat set the images and put it aside  



Using the wonderful CO726325 Quick Dry Adhesive I wrapped the paper around the containers and held it there until it held. I then wrapped a piece of washie tape around both containers to finish the container. And it was time to add the brushes. How pretty..


 I hope I have inspired you

to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx

For Stockists click the link below:

Materials: 

CO728475 Stamp and Colour Outline Pad Black 

CO727342 Blending Tips

CO726325 Quick Dry Adhesive

CO728515 Turbo Tacky Glue

CO728705 Framed Daffodils Outline Stamps

CO728709 Friends & Flowers Outline Stamps

 Alcohol Inks

COAP142 Alcohol Ink Markers - 

CO728094 Stamp Cleaner 

CO727859 Alcohol Ink Blower

CO727749 Acrylic Block Set

CO725716 Magnetic Platform 

CO727860 Glass Mat Art Shed Angel 

CO727162 Precision Tweezers 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x