Friday 5 August 2022

Wild Water Pepper Tag - CC

 Hi all,

I love the Wild Water Peppers stamp, die and stencil set from Couture Creations and decided to create a tag with it.. Did you know the Wild Water Peppers flowers are purple with green leaves! I thought they would be red with the name of peppers in it.. 

Swiping alcohol inks on Synthetic Paper for the background was pretty enough to showcase the flowers. I die cut a tag with some older dies from Couture Creations CO727713 Straight Tags from the Steampunk Collection and inked around the edges.

Once the flowers were stamped and die cut out I placed them on the background using 3D foam strips.

I diecut the word Beautiful CO728660 Smile Sentiment Cutting Die Set four times from cardstock and once from scrap of the tag background paper and adhered together using the CO726325 Quick Dry Adhesive, I added this to the flowers using the adhesive foam strips.

Some ribbon, cotton and string for the hole at the top of the tag and some butterflies (from the same scrap of paper) with a bling for the body and the tag was done.. Easy as



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x