Wednesday 11 January 2023

Apron Card

Hi all,

I'm back with a card shaped as an apron using the Lavender Love Collection. I am so enjoying creating these shaped cards from Snazzie Scrappin and I think it is good to show you that you can use any paper to create something wonderful. I have used a die in my stash for this card. And isn't this card brilliant as a garden card for that person that loves gardening...


I cut the spade and fork out three times, then using the whit as a base then the silver foil and lastly I cut the handles out of a scrap piece of Lavender Love paper. They are so cute!!


I did the same with the water bottle as the tools and added a little bit of shine for the water. This whole card is stinkin cute!!


How pretty does it look inside of the card.. I am going to be making some of these with recipes in them to give as gifts in the new year.



 I hope I have inspired you

to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx

For Stockists click the link below:

  https://couturecreations.com.au/
My Blog: http://funtobehadhere.blogspot.com/


CO728737 Lavender Love Collection Kit

CO728365 Just For You Portrait Stamp Set - You Go Girl Collection

CO724150 Wisteria Premium Adhesive Gemstones

CDEIPL014 Card Deco Pearlescent Blue Purple Ink

CO728469 Pick Up Stick


CO725716 Magnetic Platform 

CO727860 Glass Mat Art Shed Angel 

CO728463 Glue and Resin Eraser

CO727162 Precision Tweezers 



CO723899 Adhesive 3D Foam Tape


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x