Thursday 2 March 2023

Bronte Layout - CC

 Hi all,

I love this page using the wonderful Elegance Collection. The chipboard frame painted white with rough gesso framed Bronte perfectly.. Having the Foil Frames & Ephemera set makes creating anything so much easier. Well done Couture Creations in adding these to the collection...Perfect...

Fussy cutting the big foiled flower just takes the page to a different level.. I was pretty impressed with the end result of this scrappage for my friends granddaughter..  


I have to tell you that the CO728463 Glue and Resin Eraser makes all the difference between a clean layout and a marked and dirty one. Just remember to swipe and lift not rub when cleaning the glue up that accidently runs everywhere lol.. Also let the glue dry a bit before cleaning otherwise you will have glue from end to end (ask me how I know that lol).


I shaped the bucket a little with a pencil to give it a rounded look.


I hope I have inspired you

to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx

For Stockists click the link below:

Materials: 

CO728822 12 x 12 Elegance Collection Kit

CO728822 6 1/2 x 6 1/2 Elegance Paper Pad

CO728831 Ephemera Set
CO725383 Premium Adhesive Pearls - Soft Peach
CO725382 Premium Adhesive Pearls - Soft Green
CO 723899 Foam Strips
CO728094 Stamp Cleaner 
CO727749 Acrylic Block Set
,CO725716 Magnetic Platform 
CO727860 Glass Mat Art Shed Angel 
CO728463 Glue and Resin Eraser
CO727162 Precision Tweezers 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x