Tuesday 15 January 2019

A Card - It's a Brand New Day - AVSC


Hi all, 
Today I have a card to show you using the gorgeous papers I received in my box of goodies for the Creative Team Aunty - Vera Scrap & Craft (AVSC).. The Core products were Coffee Cardstock and Coffee paper pad by Echo Park Paper Co and a stamp set from Picket Fence Studios 'Coffee understands'. 
I lost my pattern for this card but found one by Sigrid Klingenberg, in an old magazine that is missing most of the pages lol  

- 20.5cm -
I cut the base from White Cardstock and the 1st mat from the blue paper (core products) in the box. The 2nd mat is the patterned cardstock from the (core products) in the box..  
Measurements as follows:
Cut Card base at 20.5cm x 15cm - white cardstock

From Blue Cardstock - 
Cut two 4.5cm x 14.5cm 
 - Cut six 3cm x 2cm 
- Cut one 9.5cm x 9cm 
-Cut one 10 x 9.5cm

From Patterned Cardstock -
- Cut two panels 4cm x 14cm
- Cut one 9cm x 8.5cm
- cut six 2.5cm x 1.5cm   

I also embossed a piece of the gorgeous pink cardstock with the add on embossing folder Tim Holtz ' On The Go'. for a panel behind the journal card.


After adhering all the paper together I got the ephemera pack out and chose three flags to place on top of the card wrapping them in a bit of washie tape first. The coffee ephemera name was place on top of the middle flag with 3D foam tape.  


I punch out two coffee cup tops from a piece of the patterned paper and painted them with Nuvo Crystal Glaze. I adhered them with 3D foam tape on each side. 


I love the confetti I chose as a add on to my box this month. I also painted flowers and odds and ends with the Nuvo Crystal Glaze and Kindy Glitz.. And isn't that embossed pink panel just wonderful..


I thought this card needed something else so I coloured the heart in with Distress ink on the tea pot and some Nuvo Crystal Glaze. Again I popped it on with 3D foam tape.


The finished card .. I just love how all this came together..


I Hope I have
Inspired you to Create
Glorious Things
Hugs
Donna xx

Core Products:
Coffee Understands Stamps- Picket Fence Studios
Coffee Paper - Echo Park Paper Co
Coffee - Solid Paper Pack - Echo Park Paper Co



Did you know Aunty Vera has layby options, and she can order you anything you need..

Other:
Distress Oxide Inks - Frayed Burlap
On The Go Texture Fades - Sizzix
Lucky Dip Wooden Flourish - Tea Party
Kindy Glitz
Nuvo Crystal Drops

See Aunty Vera's blog HERE
You have to see Aunty Vera's shop HERE and don't forget anything you purchase from what I have used in this project you will get a wonderful discount..  
Check out my Blog HERE
My Facebook page HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x