Friday 11 January 2019

Smaller Bridge Card

Hi all
I have another Bridge Card, only this one is smaller than the last one and to be honest
I much prefer this size Bridge Card..
The dimensions for this card is:
4 1/4 inch x 5 1/2 inch
Score 1 1/4 inch, 2 1/2 inch, 5 1/2 inch, 6 3/4 inch
The strip for the front is 5 1/2 inch x 1 1/4 ich

.. 


I just love this colour scheme on this paper..




The two cards with size comparison..



I Hope I have
Inspired you to Create
Glorious Things
Hugs
Donna xx

Core Products:
Coffee Understands Stamps- Picket Fence Studios
Coffee Paper - Echo Park Paper Co
Coffee - Solid Paper Pack - Echo Park Paper Co



Did you know Aunty Vera has layby options, and she can order you anything you need..

Other:
Distress Oxide Inks - Frayed Burlap
On The Go Texture Fades - Sizzix
Lucky Dip Wooden Flourish - Tea Party
Kindy Glitz
Nuvo Crystal Drops

See Aunty Vera's blog HERE
You have to see Aunty Vera's shop HERE and don't forget anything you purchase from what 
I have used in this project you will get a wonderful discount..  
My Facebook page HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x