Friday 11 January 2019

Bridge Card

Hi all, 
How are we all doing today?

I have created a Bridge card using the Core products from my goodies box that I received from Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft.. I love being on the Creative Team for AVSC, as she has so many wonderful goodies on her shop and the other girls are so talented as well..

The dimensions for this card is:
5 inches x 11 inches
Score at 1 1/2 inch, 3 inch, 8 inch, 9 1/2 inch
Strip for the front is 7 inch x 1 1/4 inch








I Hope I have
Inspired you to Create
Glorious Things
Hugs
Donna xx

Core Products:
Coffee Understands Stamps- Picket Fence Studios
Coffee Paper - Echo Park Paper Co
Coffee - Solid Paper Pack - Echo Park Paper Co



Did you know Aunty Vera has layby options, and she can order you anything you need..

Other:
Distress Oxide Inks - Frayed Burlap
On The Go Texture Fades - Sizzix
Lucky Dip Wooden Flourish - Tea Party
Kindy Glitz
Nuvo Crystal Drops

See Aunty Vera's blog HERE
You have to see Aunty Vera's shop HERE and don't forget anything you purchase from what I have used in this project you will get a wonderful discount..  
My Facebook page HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x