Tuesday 1 January 2019

Evil Enabling Box - AVSC - January 2019


Hi all,

Happy New Year, May 2019 bring you happiness and tons of laughter and love...

I cannot believe it is now 2019, Wow, 2018 seemed to just fly past didn't it!!
I have again been chosen to be on the Creative Team (CT) for Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft - AVSC
which I am stoked about..

This year however is a bit different from the last few years as we no longer have kits; instead we have 'Evil Enabling Boxes' that are made up of 'Core Products' from Aunty Vera and some products we each choose ourselves from her online store.. HERE

The difference is that you don't have to buy a kit, you can buy just one or two things or you can buy the lot, whatever you choose.. Each CT member chooses different things so there is always different products on show.. That's a brilliant idea I reckon..  AND because of that everything you purchase from Aunty Vera's store that the CT uses you get a great DISCOUNT.. Win Win.. 

So make sure you check out the AVSC blog HERE all the time to see what is on show and if you have any questions about any of the projects, just ask the question. I can guarantee someone will get back to you.. There are always lots of tutorials for you so again Win Win..  

You have to see the unboxing to see all the lushiness inside this Evil Enabling Box lol


I will see you all soon with some brilliant projects for you to case..
Join me on Facebook DonnasFunStuff  

Huge Hugs 
Donna xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x