Tuesday 1 January 2019

January - Word - #12 Paperclips of 2019


It's the start of the new year and the start of the #12 months of Paperclips for 2019..
For the month of January the theme is 'word for year / goal'
I chose the word 'Colour' because I have had so much darkness in the last 12 months that I need clarity and colour in my life to help me through this year..

To start, tape down with washie tape a piece
of tim-holtz-alcohol-ink-yupo-paper. Purchase HERE


Dropping Alcohol Inks available HERE and some blender solution on to the paper and leave to dry  


I punched our 4 hearts (Stampin Up) from white cardstock and 4 from the Alcohol Ink paper.
I matched the coloured paperclips to the colours in the hearts and added some silk scraps..


Fussy cut the word COLOUR and adhered it with 3D foam tape..


I inked the word COLOUR and punched out a little butterfly (EK Success) and added a tiny bling in the centre..


Using Nuvo Crystal Glaze available HERE to highlight the word Colour and finely some matching silk thread to tie around the paperclip..


You can join in the challenge HERE which is a FaceBook group..

I hope I have inspired
you to create
Glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x