Sunday 3 February 2019

Paper Clip Art February 2019

Hi all,
I cannot believe it is February already, I don't know if is because as I get older the time is going faster or if it is because I am just old lol.. 
I am in a Face Book group called Paper Clip Art  HERE and as such I chose to join in the 12 month challenge.. 
For February 2019 Theme One was 'Pink'.. I chose to combine Pink with Valentine's Day..
You know what, I just looked in my files to find the photos on how I made these and realised I didn't take any photos of the process just the end result lol..

So here goes:



They really are quite pretty..


Theme Two is 'Things that you Love to Do'..
I chose to make a tiny book with all the things I love to do.. I made the cover with paper painted with Gesso and then Distress inks blended over it..
I cut four pages and stapled them to the cover.. I printed what I love to do and wrote on the back of each page something personal..











I really did enjoy creating this little paperclip book, it was so much fun to do.. 

I hope I have inspired you
to create Glorious things
Hugs
Donna x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x