Sunday 10 February 2019

Why Limit Happy To An Hour - Pierrot with Rick St Dennis

Hi all,
I am back on the EDT with Rick St Dennis after taking some time off in the last year after the passing of my son Brendan.. I thought it was time to start again as I have to be honest I really 
like Rick's digital images.
For February Rick has come up with the cute Feb 2019 Packet  Pierrot Collection. Here  \

My first image Pierrot Coquette HERE was made for this card design I am sure..


To highlight the image I used Nuvo Crystal Glaze and a little glitter..


Now you cannot tell me this Pour Vous Teddy is not cute, look at his smile..HERE


The inside of the card..


To create this card: 
Cut one piece of white cardstock at 7 inches x 5 7/8 inches. Score 1 1/2 inch both ends. Punch alone both ends with a punch of your choice.
Cut one piece of white cardstock at 6 inches x 5 7/8 inch. Score 1 inch Both ends. Punch alone both ends with a punch of your choice.
Cut one piece of white cardstock at 3 3/4 inch x 6 1/2 inch. Score 5/8 inch on one end.

Mats: For Strips - Cut two patterned papers pieces at 1 1/4 inch x 5 7/8 inch and two pieces at 1 inch x 5 7/8 inch.
Cut two solid cardstock (mine is pink) at 3 1/2 inch x 5 1/2 inch and one piece at 3 3/4 inch x 5 7/8 inch for the bottom inside of the card..

Adhere the larger strips to the larger piece of white cardstock and the smaller strip to the smaller piece of white cardstock. 
Adhere the flap of the 3 3/4 inch x 6 1/2 inch to the top of the larger piece of the white cardstock so it fold over to the front as shown in photo above.. 
Adhere the smaller piece of white cardstock matching up the score lines, then fold down the flap to cover.
Adhere all the mats..


I coloured them all in on watercolur paper and watercolour pencils by Derwent..


I then fussy cut the images to use on my projects..


Materials:

Punch - EK Success
Victorian Velvet Distress Ink
Mintay Paper by Kavold - 'Together'
Words -Tim Holtz -Small Talk Stickers

And don't forget to have a look at Ricks facebook page /rickstdennisdigifansandfriends/HERE

I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx

My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x