Sunday 17 February 2019

Pierrots - Rick St Dennis, a Card or Two..

Hi all, 
Well this month Rick St Dennis has created a mix of interesting images called Pierrots. 
You can purchase the images HERE
And join Rick's facebook friends page HERE

I decided I would challenge myself with these images to create assorted cards using the same paper and minimal embellishments.

To date I have created a flip kind of card and an impossible card. I am so going to do a shaker card as that is one of my favourite cards to do lol.

This is an Impossible card and was very simple to do.. 


For these cards I used watercolour paper and watercolour pencils..
I then fussy cut the digi images and using 3D foam tape adhered these images
to the cards..


Some glitter and Nuvo Crystal Glaze and its done.. 



This Flip card is one I thought would suit the wonderful image here.. 
The paper if from Mintay by Karola called 'Together'.
The punch is from EK Success. And the words are from Tim Holtz 'Small Talk'.


How darn cute is this little bear..


The card opened..


The two cards together..


Now you can't say these are not different lol.

I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

Materials:

Punch - EK Success
Victorian Velvet Distress Ink
Mintay Paper by Kavold - 'Together'
Words -Tim Holtz -Small Talk Stickers

My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x