Thursday 23 May 2019

My Takes on NSD Month - AVSC

Hi all,
How are we going along today?
I had a pretty good one enjoying lots of laughter with a few friends up in the studio..
And bulldusting may I also add hehe..

Anyway to get to the point here are my takes on the challenges that are on Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft Here. Go and have a look at all the brilliant Creative Team Challenges which has tutorials for all of them may I add...
 I hope you like them..  (Warning Heavy photo posts)

This was my take from Wendy's Flat Pack Time Capsule..
I am going to take Wendy's advice and create one for each of my grandchildren to open when they are teens.. See Wendy's tutorial Here for all the details.. Love this idea so much..

 
Silvia's Challenge Here was a Scrap Page created from a sketch.. This is my take on it..  I die cut the border with a Martha Steward Heart Border Punch then used the hearts on the side to highlight the border.. How wonderful did this turn out..

 



Tina's challenge  Here  
was a beauty.. I adore Easel cards and Shaker cards so when Tina combined the two I was in heaven lol.. Tina then took it to a whole new level and added a Book under it.. Brilliant!!







Tina had a shaped tag, I used the Spellbinders Nestabilities Butterfly Round Die.




The book opened..


My favourite embossing powder by far.. Wonderful with shabby chic kind of things..


 I hope you can see the gold shine on all the flowers on all the papers I did.. It just gave them the extra sparkle they needed.. I am not sure if I will make a photo album from this or a quote book..


Gina's challenge is a Junk Journal Here.
I had so much fun with this one as well.. She created two signatures
and a cover so this is my take on them plus an extra signature..

Cover of Junk Journal..


Inside the Junk Journal with a metal clasp to keep it closed. 


Back of the Junk Journal with stencilled embossing using the gorgeous  
Vintage Pearl Embossing Powder Here    Love this stuff..


Signature Two
This paper was from Ultimate Crafts and is called Magnolia Lane..


Inside Signature One, which I placed homemade paper, tissue, envelopes, music paper, paper bag and doilies to name a few..  I have yet to add more tags and bits and bobs..



Signature One
This is an interactive signature as you will see.. Wonderful choices Gina..


The first page was a fold down and a fold up flaps with pockets underneath..
The second page was a fold over pocket with a tag..




The back of the signature had a waterfall effect, I think Gina made four and I did five.. As yet am to add photos to all of this Junk Journal..


I created a Third Signature using a napkin and acetate with a sewing pattern piece of tissue
 on the inside to give the napkin extra strength..


I only added a few pages to this little one with some sewing, lace and ribbon..






All of my challenges together.
My theme was Recipes this month as that is what brings my family and many many great 
memories together..


ALL the challenges together
 Mine as well as the Creative Team. How gorgeous are all of these.. 


I have totally enjoyed making all these Challenges from these four wonderful creative ladies. Their talent blew me away.. Please check out their works with all the tutorials on the links beside their names , you will love them all I promise..
Thank you sincerely Wendy, Silvia, Tina and Gina for making me challenge myself to create these wonderful projects you see above..

My gorgeous package for May..


Products are:

Emoji Love Enamel Dots - Simple Stories Here
Pocket Full of Posies Charm Pack - Do Crafts Papermania Here
Christmas Cookies Buttons - Dress It Up Here
Small Talk Stickers - Tim Holtz idea-ology Here
Sweet Friends Stamps and Dies - Kaisercraft Here
Family Recipe Papers - Bo Bunny Here 
Tea Time Border Die - Cottage Cutz Here  
Perfect Combo Washie Tape - Doodlebug Designs Here  
Vintage Pearl Embossing Powder Here

You get a great discount on all products used by the Creative team this month..


You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the group to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout May..
  https://www.facebook.com/groups/AuntyVeraScrapandCraft/ HERE

I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x