Wednesday 30 October 2019

Loaded Handbag Filled -AVSC

Hi all,
well here we are at the end of October and I have so much enjoyed creating lots of goodies for Halloween.. Here is a photo of my loaded handbag filled with the goodies I created for Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft.. 




I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the group to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout June..
  https://www.facebook.com/groups/AuntyVeraScrapandCraft/ HERE
.............................................................
My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x