Wednesday 30 October 2019

Loaded Paperclip Art- Nervous at Night - AVSC

Hi all,

How are we today. I still feel unwell but it is what it is. 
Today I have created some loaded paperclips to place in the Loaded Hand Bag.
If you know me at all, you will know I love making paper clip art and I couldn't resist with Halloween.. 

I fussy cut this house from the fun paper and coloured in the window with glitter pens..
I then went around all the windows with a black pen to highlight the windows..


This little happy skull was in the Hey Pumpkin Ephemera Pieces  , All I simply did was place some ric rac, a flower and a beaded spider and it looked really happy.


On the back I punched a 1 inch cat face and cut the actual heading of the paper Hey Pumpkin for decoration. I placed dimensional magic over the face and sprinkle a tiny bit of glitter on the face for contrast.


Another piece of Ephemera pieces on top of some string and a cobweb with two little spiders and what more did you need..


Have to love the ephemera pieces and this bat is no exception. he is 2 inches wide and I loved him.. some circles for the background a bit of lace and it was done.


Frankenstein whom is very friendly by the way was simple to do with punching out his head and coating with glossy accents..


The back of Frankenstein, a sparkly cat . Who doesn't love a black sparkly cat..


All five together. 


I placed these on a cardstock and then into a plastic bag after placing a strip of the gorgeous washie tape from Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft..


The loaded finished paperclip art bundle..


 I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the group to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout June..
  https://www.facebook.com/groups/AuntyVeraScrapandCraft/ HERE
.............................................................
My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x