Saturday 4 January 2020

A Gift from Amira

Hi all,
Welcome to 2020..
This is going to be a huge year I say because I want to explore more, create more and become more..

My dear friend Amira sent me a wonderful handmade gift that I totally love to bits..
It was for Christmas but I only received it today so it was a wonderful surprise to start of the new year. So thank you my dear...

Everything was wrapped so lovely.. 


First is my card and how pretty is this..


The front of my little journal that Amira created.. Isn't it wonderful..


Opened up and look how divine this page is.. The two tags are wonderful.. And lace is always elegant..


Love these two little pockets with the pull out tags.. Love Love !!


Next page with two envelopes and the back of the pull out tags.. I love how Amira just finishes everything off.. The ribbon on the tags and sewing around the pages are just lovely..


look all all these eye candy that was in the envelopes, wow love it all..


The back page is so interesting. It hold two tags, one on the inside and one on top of the page opening..


The tag in the top opening of the page held this interesting tag.. 


I was feeling around it then realise the pens and pencil actual came out.. How Cool is that..


Look at this cutie tag behind the lions.. cute as..


Back of the journal. Love that Amira has sewed around the page .. 


Close up of the cover and the pockets.. Brilliant both of them x



Thank you Amira for this gorgeous journal.. I adore it
Hugs 
Donna xx

2 comments:

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x