Wednesday 8 January 2020

Just Because...

Hi all,
My gosh, its a week in to the new year already and I look around and think how!!
I have been so busy lately that I took a day out today and created some ATCoins and a tag..
The tag was inspired by Sue Smyth and was from one of her original designs..  
Her work is always awesome ...


I really enjoyed creating this tag.. Lots of Inka Gold and black Gesso and a few bits of this and that and bob's ya uncle.. (bit of aussie slang there for ya hehe)..



ATCoins

I love doing these little bits of art work and they are wonderful to swap..

Mine are 2 1/2 inches round and I glue 4 or 5 together to give me a nice thickness to work with..
I then coated them with black gesso..


Using white modelling paste through a stencil gives it a lovely look..


I then repaint over this with black gesso.. You can miss the first step if you like but I like painting first then the modelling paste then another coat of gesso..


Inka Gold brings out the pattern and the shine..
(the faces are another project coming)


I chose some embellishments to use and painted them with black gesso as well..


My granddaughter likes this one with all the purple and blue, I must admit I like it as well..


I like the blue/ green, I think it is pretty..


Pink was ideal for this one. A heart in the background and butterfly on a flower makes this one more elegant..


All three ATCoins together. 


All the projects together I made today.. Had so much fun.. 


I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x