Monday 20 April 2020

Butterfly in a field of Poppies Card - April 2020 - Couture Creations

Hi all

Today I have created a card with the Lest We Forget Collection and the gorgeous Butterfly from the Steampunk Dreams Collection.

I stamped these on stick note holders  and cut them out on the actual outer lines to create masks.


Stamping the card base using the masks so they don't over lap.


You can see in this photo if I had just stamped the images without the mask they would have stamped over each other.. This way the flowers and stems look like they are on top of each other or under each other..


The finished card..




Interesting is all I can say lol..


I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things..
Hugs
Donna xx

You can purchase all the Lest We Forget Collection products from https://couturecreations.com.au/

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x