Monday 20 April 2020

Poppies and Wings Canvas - Couture Creations

Hi all,

Today I created a mixed Media Canvas using Steampunk Dreams and Lest We Forget Collections from Couture Creations
I painted the canvas with white gesso and while still damp painted different colours on it with
acrylic paints. When dried I stamped the canvas with a stamp from the Steampunk Dreams collection.


Can you believe this mixed media canvas has the base from above lol..
I fussy cut the flowers from scrap paper and die cut the cogs from the Steampunk Dreams collection dies..


I love how this came together.. I stamped the wings and heart twice and fussy cut the heart from the second set and popped it on using 3D foam tape.. 



I hope I have inspired you 
to create glorious things.
Hugs 
Donna xx

All Items are available from Couture Creations  https://couturecreations.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x