Friday 19 March 2021

Blooming Friendship ATC Coins - Couture Creations

Hi all,

My turn in the blog today and I thought I would use up some scraps I had left 

from this wonderful collection of papers, stamps and dies and decided to make three ATC Coins.  

BLOOMING FRIENDSHIP


ATC Coins are 2 1/2 inch circles. I usually cut 3 add adhere together to give me a thicker coin base to work on. I added a top layer from the gorgeous papers.


Coin 1 has a sticker from the Blooming Friendship Collection set which I adhered to black cardstock then adhered to the base using 3D foam tape.


Coin 2 I punched out another circle and added to the base with a heart on top which was punch out from the matching base paper. I added Glorious Gold pearls around it and then best friends with 3D foam tape. 


Coin 3 I punched another circle to add to the base then added a die cut flower and finally adhered friendship with 3D foam tape.





  I hope I have inspired you

to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx

For Stockists click the link below:

  https://couturecreations.com.au/
My Blog: http://funtobehadhere.blogspot.com/


Blooming Friendship Paper Collection - CO728099

Blooming Friendship Ephemera Set - CO728107

blooming-friendship-floral-bouquets- CO728119

Stamp Cleaner - CO728094

Acrylic Block Set - CO727749

Adhesive 3D Foam Tape - CO723899

Magnetic Platform - CO725716

Glass Mat Art Shed Angel - CO727860

Precision Tweezers - CO727162

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x