Thursday 11 March 2021

Friendship is the Purest Love Layout - Couture Creations

 Hi all,

I have another layout for you using the gorgeous Blooming Friendship Collection which I love.

I wanted to use the three photos but yet try and make the layout clean and simple. 

I had seen another layout similar and decided to use the design but yet add my own spin as well. 

BLOOMING FRIENDSHIP

I cut all the elements then backed them all with black cardstock.



As soon as I seen the Crackle die I was going to do this. Using a pallet knife I spread some texture paste and used the Crackle die as a stamp to give it the shape as on the paper.
Once the paste dried I then went over it with ink to darken the cracks.




I used the Friendly Script stamp to stamp on the banners lightly (stamping on a scrap piece of paper first). 


A photo of the background base.


All the elements added. I punched two circles from the Blooming Friendship and matted them on to a black paper circle then onto a die cut flower.


 I hope I have inspired you

to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx

For Stockists click the link below:

  https://couturecreations.com.au/
My Blog: http://funtobehadhere.blogspot.com/


Blooming Friendship Paper Collection - CO728099

Blooming Friendship Ephemera Set - CO728107

Blooming Friendship Crackle die - CO728114

Mini stamp Friendly Script - CO728128

blooming-friendship-floral-bouquets- CO728119

Stamp Cleaner - CO728094

Magnetic Platform - CO725716

Glass Mat Art Shed Angel - CO727860

Precision Tweezers - CO727162

Acrylic Block Set - CO727749

Adhesive 3D Foam Tape - CO723899


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x