Wednesday 11 January 2023

Tool Box Card

 Hi all, 

I love this card using the gorgeous Elegance Collection. I have a tool box in my craft room so why not create one here. How cute is this and is a perfect gift for a crafter or handywoman.. 

I am using dies from my stash from SnazzieScrappin  and looked at this one many times and thought why not.. I have used this card for a gift card and have made a little pocket inside to place it in.. 

How cute are these tools. I die cut them three times, a base then the gold and finally a piece of scrap paper. I simply cut the handles and adhered them to the tool and so so so cute.. 





 I hope I have inspired you

to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx

For Stockists click the link below:

  https://couturecreations.com.au/
My Blog: http://funtobehadhere.blogspot.com/


CO728831 Elegance Collection Ephemera Set

CO728820 Elegance Collection Kit - foiled ephemera pieces

CO728849 Just For You Mini Sentiment Stamp & Die Set

CO728736 Hot Foiling Pen

CO725353 Adhesive Pearls - Soft Peach

CO725382 Adhesive Pearls - Soft Green

CO728469 Pick Up Stick


CO725716 Magnetic Platform 

CO727860 Glass Mat Art Shed Angel 

CO728463 Glue and Resin Eraser

CO727162 Precision Tweezers 



CO723899 Adhesive 3D Foam Tape


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x