Wednesday 11 January 2023

Wallet Card and Box

 Hi all,

Now I am sooooo loving the Elegance Collection that I made a wallet card and a box to place it in.. Of all the projects I have created with this collection I have to be honest this is my favorite. 

I have been using up my dies from Snazzie scrappin  in my stash to show you that any die you have can be used with this paper collection. So pretty.. 

The front of the wallet, how wonderful is that and I just love the stamp set that is a part of this collection. How nice does it look. I teamed it up with a matching ink to the paper and a box ephemera piece from the Lavender Love Collection.

It's hard to see on the photos (you can see it on the video) but I have used the new Foiling Pen and the gold heat foil from Couture Creations on the box and it is beautiful.. 


See how pretty this is inside.. I did not want to cover up the rose as I adore this piece of paper so I left it as is.. A gift card, note and some money and what a wonderful gift this makes. And why can't women have pretty wallets, I do... 


I seen this box that was created by a lady called Nicole from Snazzin Scrapper and thought yep I have to so do this.. so I created a short video on how I did it but if you want a more in depth one please go and watch Nicole's..  


Now C'mon how pretty is this gift.. I would be honored to receive it.. 





Video on how to create the box... 

 I hope I have inspired you

to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx

For Stockists click the link below:

  https://couturecreations.com.au/
My Blog: http://funtobehadhere.blogspot.com/


CO728831 Elegance Collection Ephemera Set

CO728820 Elegance Collection Kit - foiled ephemera pieces

CO728849 Just For You Mini Sentiment Stamp & Die Set

CO728368 You Go Girl Sentiment Stamp Set

CO728748 Lavender Love Ephemera Set

CO728736 Hot Foiling Pen

CO725353 Adhesive Pearls - Soft Peach

CO725382 Adhesive Pearls - Soft Green

ULT200056 Canteloupe Cardstock

CO728469 Pick Up Stick


CO725716 Magnetic Platform 

CO727860 Glass Mat Art Shed Angel 

CO728463 Glue and Resin Eraser

CO727162 Precision Tweezers 



CO723899 Adhesive 3D Foam Tape


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x