Monday 21 September 2020

A Scrap Page with Donna using the Sweeping Plains Collection..

Hi all,

How are you all today on the Couture Creations blog?

I was lucky to go to the Pro Hart gallery at Broken Hill and was totally chuffed with this gorgeous piece of art so my darling hubby got me a small print. I thought this print was ideal for the Sweeping Plains Collections so created a scrap page with it.

Sweeping Plains 12 x 12 Collection Set - CO727966

I love how this page just happened to come together..


I started with a piece of paper from the Sweeping Plains Collection Set and distressed around the edges and inked them.


I adhered pieces of the 
Sweeping Plains Diecut Ephemera Set - CO727980
and Sweeping Plains Diecut Sentiment Set - CO727981
to the page some using the Adhesive 3D Foam Tape - CO723899


I die cut one each from 
Sitting On The Fence Cutting Die - CO727994
and Outback Windmill Cutting Die - CO727995 and using the Adhesive 3D Foam Tape - CO723899
adhered these to the page. 


I placed Eucalyptus leaves from the Sweeping Plains Diecut Ephemera Set - CO727980 around the page using the foam tape. 


I love this Kookaburra die cut  from weeping Plains Diecut Ephemera Set - CO727980
and had to use it on this page..
I placed 3D foam tape under the Australia sticker as well as the outback tag.


I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx

  https://couturecreations.com.au/
My Blog: http://funtobehadhere.blogspot.com/

Products Used:

Sweeping Plains 12 x 12 Collection Set - CO727966
Sweeping Plains Diecut Ephemera Set - CO727980
Sweeping Plains Diecut Sentiment Set - CO727981
Sitting On The Fence Cutting Die - CO727994
Outback Windmill Cutting Die - CO727995
 Adhesive 3D Foam Tape - CO723899

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x