Thursday 10 September 2020

A Windmill For Dad Card with Donna using the Sweeping Plains Collection.

Hi all,
My turn on the Couture Creations blog and this time I created a set with this fantastic Windmill die which by the way is my favourite die in this collection.. Can you tell??
 I just love this collection .. 

Sweeping Plains 12 x 12 Collection Set - CO727966

I created a background, highlighting the area lightly behind the windmill head. I also diecut the grass from the same medium .  I punched a circle from the packaging the paper came in to place in the centre using the 3D Foam Tape. I created these for Fathers Day as the windmill screamed to me 'use me, use me' .





The packaging I punched the dies from.


I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx

  https://couturecreations.com.au/
My Blog: http://funtobehadhere.blogspot.com/

Products Used:

Sweeping Plains 12 x 12 Collection Set - CO727966
Outback Windmill Cutting Die - CO727995
Adhesive 3D Foam Tape - CO723899

2 comments:

  1. Love these cards, how did you create your background

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thank you for your compliment I used Encaustic wax for the backgrounds. x

      Delete

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x